BODY CONTOURING GUIDELINES
1. 3D POWERSCULPT
3. PRO MAX LIPO
CACI PRE TREATMENT GUIDELINES
Can You have CACI after Botox
1. CACI advise that you wait at least THREE Months after receiving Botox before you can receive any form of CACI.
Can you have CACI after Dermal Fillers
2. CACI advise that you wait at least TWO weeks after receiving Dermal Fillers before you can receive any form of CACI treatment
Can you have CACI facial when pregnant
3. CACI do not advise that you receive any form of CACI treatment while you are pregnant
CACI POST TREATMENT GUIDELINES
For this CACI facial type should only include use of an SPF-containing moisturiser to protect your skin after the breakdown of the top skin layer.
2. No swim or exercise is advised for 24 hours afterwards and ideally no make up should be applied to the treated area for 6 hours while pores are open.
3. No heat treatments for 24 hours – sauna, steam room and sun bed.
4. Try and avoid the sun
5. No laser or IPL 2 weeks pre or post treatment due to Microdermabrasion and Ultrasonic Peeling
6. Wear SPF 30 daily
- Minimise exposure to water
- Use hand cream instead of oil/oily products.
- Nail polish will be touch dry in 20 minutes but not fully dry until 2 hr.
- Avoid sun exposure.
- Keep skin hydrated.
- Exfoliate weekly to prevent buildup.
- Use sunscreen daily.
- Follow your esthetician’s advice.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing.
- Stay dry.
- Moisturize daily after 1week.
- Avoid swimming.
- Try not to touch your skin.
- Avoid rubbing the eye.
- Avoid getting the eyes wet.
- Avoid heat treatment for 24 hours.
- Do not apply make or receive any other eye treatments for at-least 8hours after your treatment.
- Avoid putting contact lenses back in for the rest of the day.
- Don’t forget to drink water.
- Don’t shower immediately.
- Don’t eat heavy meal after a massage.
- Don’t head outside or do anything strenuous.
- Gentle exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid hot baths or showers.
- Wear loose- fitting clothing to avoid friction and irritation.
- Avoid perfumed products, lotions and creams, which can irritate sensitized skin.
- Apply an over the -counter cortisone cream on the waxed area to reduce inflammation.
- Keep dry your area to reduce inflammation
- Take showers instead of bath.
- Avoid Drinking colored beverages.
- Avoid acidic and sugary food.
- Don’t take any food or drink that will strain.
- Make sure to brush and floss your teeth regularly.
Please read and understand the following guidelines –
• Wash hands thoroughly before touching studs or ears.
• Cleanse front and back of the ear 2 times a day with Natural Solution without removing studs. Then rotates studs 2 or 3 times, 180 degrees Left and 180 degrees right, i.e. a half turn only, Thus avoiding hair wrapping around the post at the post at the back of the lobe. In between cleansing, the ear should be kept DRY.
• Keep hair spray, soap, shampoo and other preparations away from the ear. After shampooing, the ear should be rinsed with clear water and then cleansed with Natural Solution as described above.
• The piercing area should be CLEANSED with Natural Solution then kept DRY, especially after bathing, swimming or exercise.
DO NOT –
• Remove studs or handle your ears and/or studs unnecessarily.
• Push the butterfly along the post towards the ear – the butterfly must always be positioned at the tip of the post. Feel the position each time you clean the ear – it must feel smooth. This ensures that the earring remains LOOSE during the healing period. This is essential as tight may lead to inflammation.
• Leave studs in the ears for 6 weeks continuously (12 week for cartilage).
• After 6 week (12 week for cartilage), the studs can be removed and other posy- type earrings may be worn continuously.
• Use only post- style earrings continuously for the first 6 months from piercing. The post should be surgical stainless steel or other hypo- allergenic material.
Minor pain/redness may occur immediately – this is normal. This will settle within 48 hours provided proper after care is carried out. If undue pain/swelling/redness occurs at any time, seek medical advice before removing the ear- piercing stud.
EAR CARTILAGE –
• Due to the nature of ear cartilage, extra care should be observed during the healing period.
Minor pain/redness may occur immediately – this is normal. This will settle within 48 hours provided proper after care is carried out. If undue pain/swelling/redness occurs at any time, seek medical advice immediately.
Do not remove studs before the relevant medical advice.
Failure to properly follow after care procedures or to seek immediate medical advice, should a problem occur, may result in permanent damage to the ear cartilage.
EAR HOPI CANDLE
- Try to drink plenty of water.
- If going out then cover your ears if it is particularly cold or windy.
- Avoid water entering the ear for 24 hours following the procedure.
Injectable Treatment guidelines
To reduce the chances of bruising, please avoid the following.
- Omega 3/Fish oil
- NSAID Pain relievers – (Ibuprofen/Naproxen)
- Blood Thinners (If safe to do so from your GP)
- Avoid alcohol
- Avoid strenuous exercise, sweating and saunas
- Avoid medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen
- Avoid excessive sun exposure
- Avoid facials, peels, laser hair removal or waxing for 2 weeks following the procedure
- Apply SPF 30+ sunscreen every day